Customer/Supplier Privacy Disclaimer
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, with reference to your personal data and any information provided or received by you during our business activity, we hereby inform you that:
- such information shall be collected and processed for the purpose of performing any mandatory accounting and fiscal obligations in connection with our business activity and in compliance with the contractual relationship with your company;
- such information shall be collected and kept in our archives for classification, processing, storage and recording purposes as well as in connection with managing, statistical, commercial, promotional, advertising activities, transmission of business and technical information, supply of advertising material;
- such information is and shall be lawfully processed by means of computer-assisted and manual tools according to the correctness and confidentiality standards in force as well as in compliance with the above-mentioned Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
We also inform you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- external parties performing duties on behalf of the company (fiscal obligations, management of information systems, sales network, credit insurance, etc.)
- bank institutions for the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable in connection with the execution of contracts,
- any parties or authorities envisaged by law.
Other possible data processings may concern information from public records, lists or acts available in the public domain.
With reference to the above-mentioned data processings you shall be entitled to exercise at any time the rights provided by Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, in particular the right to be notified of your personal data records; to obtain the deletion (if allowed by the law), updating, correction or integration of your personal data; to oppose to specific data processings.
We shall therefore be entitled to use your personal data for the purposes and within the limitations mentioned above, unless otherwise notified by you in writing.
The data processing Owner is SALUMIFICIO MERLOTTI S.R.L., Via Buozzi n.1, 46045 – Marmirolo (Mantova), Italy.